WP Desk Helper
If you cannot download WP Desk Helper from your WordPress admin panel, please click the button below to download it manually.Download WP Desk Helper →
All WP Desk plugins can be updated automatically using Plugins menu on your WordPress site. To activate the plugin and enable automatic updates, you need to install WP Desk Helper plugin and activate WP Desk plugin license.
If you are experiencing problems using automatic update or you just want to install the updates manually, please use one these two methods:
Using WordPress admin panel
1. Download the plugin from My account page.
2. Go to Plugins menu on your WordPress site.
2. Delete your current version of the plugin (your settings won’t be deleted).
2. Click Add New and then Upload Plugin.
3. Choose the download file from your hard disk (it must be a zip file – please do not unpack it).
4. Wait for the plugin to install and activate it.
1. Download the plugin from My account page and unpack it.
2. Move to /wp-content/plugins/ folder on your webserver using FTP and delete your current version of the plugin (your settings won’t be deleted).
2. Upload the plugin’s folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory on your webserver.
3. Go to Plugins menu on your WordPress site and activate the plugin.