Your company data can be added in main settings, which is optional. When added, they will be used:
- in the footer of the order printout,
- as tags in printing address labels settings.
Address Labels Settings
The following options can be set in labels settings:
- paper size, which can be selected from a list or by entering one’s own dimensions,
- after entering the number of columns and rows, the plugin will automatically divide the page evenly in a given number of columns and rows (note that there are no restrictions here, you are free to find a solution that would be optimal for you),
- page orientation: portrait or landscape,
- font size,
- using payment data as shipping data if shipping data were left empty,
- the format of data on the label, we have prepared a set of tags with which you can set your own data format, which will be be printed on the label.
Customer data and address
Payment and shipping data can be set in WooCommerce. Payment data are always required, shipping date are optional. It may so happen that some clients will only submit payment data, while others will submit both. If you use %shipping_formatted_address% tag in the settings (or any other tag with “shipping” in the beginning), some clients data will be left empty. If you choose this checkbox, and shipping data will be left empty, payment data will be automatically used.
In the orders tab you can decide:
- not to split order details to separate pages,
- send order details in the customer emails.
Printing Orders and Address Labels
- To print out orders and/or address labes, go to WooCommerce menu → Orders.
- Check orders that you want to print out.
- To execute a specific action, select Print address labels or Print order details from the mass action list.
- You will be redirected to the PDF preview (if your browser allows such an action) or you will be asked to save a PDF file on your computer. The PDF file can be printed directly from the browser or after saving it.
- Order Details Preview →
- Address Labels Preview
Editing label template
If you want to edit the label template generated to a PDF file, follow these steps:
- Copy the file from the plugin directory: code>/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-print-orders-address-labels/templates/pdf/address.php do katalogu swojego motywu
- From now on, the file in the theme directory will overwrite the original file from the plugin directory.
- Modify the file according to your needs, e.g. changing the texts, adding or deleting certain pieces of information.
If you want to undo the changes, simply delete the file from the theme directory. The file from the plugin directory will be in use again and all the modifications will be undone.