Issue PDF WooCommerce invoices, edit invoices, and automatically send invoices to your customers in WooCommerce store.
This plugin works with our free Flexible Invoices for WordPress plugin. Download it for free and install before activating the WooCommerce extension.
WooCommerce Invoices Features:
- issuing invoices for WooCommerce orders,
- automatically sending invoices to the customer,
- editing issued invoices,
- invoices for VAT taxpayers and VAT-exempt entities,
- the option to not issue invoices automatically for free orders,
- the option to not add free products and shipping to the invoice,
- the option to let the client decide if he wants an invoice for the order,
- the option to display product variations on the invoice,
- managing the option of adding VAT identification number field to the orders (enabling, disabling, changing the name, validation),
- issuing and downloading invoices from the order list,
- the possibility to set sequential order numbers and invoices or bills,
Features of Flexible Invoices, available for WooCommerce orders:
- downloading invoices in bulk,
- issuing invoices manually, also for invoices not connected to WooCommerce orders,
- seting prefixes and suffixes for invoices,
- setting the initial number of invoices,
- generating reports with a summary of all documents issued in a given time range.
- NEW in version 2.6.6 Integration with the EU VAT Number plugin