We wrote a fine piece of docs, just follow this link: Flexible Invoices WooCommerce Docs.
Invoices could be created and sent to the customers automatically.
Automation based on order status
You may decide, for which order statuses you want to create invoices.
Automated Correction Invoice
When your customer returned your order, the correction invoice could be created and sent automatically as well.
Adding VAT ID field
The VAT ID (TAX ID number) will be added automatically to your checkout form.
Validating the VAT ID
You can forget about typos in entering the Tax ID value because it will be validated just after filled-in.
Question about the invoice
The customer could decide if he/she wants the invoice or not by choosing the correct option.
Integration with EU VAT Number
Flexible Invoices integrated with the official EU VAT Number* plugin to set the correct VAT rate or remove tax for businesses.
Hiding seller VAT Number
If there is no VAT optionally remove seller VAT ID form the invoice.
Hiding VAT columns
If there is no VAT, tax columns and information can be removed form the invoice.
- Issuing invoices for WooCommerce orders.
- Issuing invoices manually, also for invoices not connected to WooCommerce orders.
- Automatically sending invoices to the customer.
- Editing issued invoices.
- Invoices for VAT taxpayers and VAT-exempt entities.
- The option to not issue invoices automatically for free orders.
- The option to not add free products and shipping to the invoice.
- The option to let the client decide if he wants an invoice for the order.
- The option to display product variations on the invoice.
- Managing the option of adding a VAT identification number field to the orders.
- Issuing and downloading invoices from the order list.
- The possibility to set sequential order numbers and invoices or bills.
- Downloading invoices in bulk.
- Setting prefixes and suffixes for invoices.
- Setting the initial number of invoices.
- Generating reports with a summary of all documents issued in a given time range.
- Integration with the EU VAT Number plugin.
- Integration with Flexible Invoices Advanced Reports.
Get better insights about your sales and use reports for accounting purposes.
Easy to adjust
Adjust columns and filter or sort by issue date, sale date, payment date, taxes, currencies.
Save settings as default to speed up generating the report in the future.
£79 Single site
- 1 Year Updates & Support for 1 Site
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Premium 1-on-1 Support
All Plugins Bundle
£99 92% discount for all plugins! *
- 1 Year Updates & Support for 25 Sites
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Priority 1-on-1 Support
30 day money back guarantee
97% customer satisfaction ratings
Secure checkout and download
Where can I find the plugin documentation?
Do you have the plugin demo or trial?
You can set up your own full featured demo here: WP Desk Demo.
We also offer 30 day money back guarantee, so you can test the plugin risk free in your WooCommerce store.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Stripe payments including the most popular credit cards.
All payments are handled by Stripe secure payments and SSL checkout. We do not store your credit card details.
Do you offer money back guarantee?
Absolutely. We stand strongly behind our products and offer 30 days money back guarantee. Please read our refund policy for details.
How do renewals work?
A subscription entitles you to 1 year of updates and support. All price options are billed yearly. You may cancel at any time.
If you decide to cancel, you can keep using our plugins but you won't get updates and support, after the subscription expires.
I have more questions!
We will be happy to help, just drop us a line and we will try to answer in 24 hours: Contact WP Desk Support.