Flexible WordPress Invoices is a plugin that allows you to create PDF invoices in WordPress. You can also generate PDF invoices, manage currencies, tax rates and payment methods, generate reports, bulk download invoices and more.
Use it to bill clients or create invoices in your WooCommerce shop with Flexible Invoices for WooCommerce.
WordPress Invoices Features:
- Issue and save invoices as PDF
- Add, edit and delete invoices (invoices are stored as custom post types)
- Manage currencies, tax rates and payment methods
- PDF template ready for VAT taxpayers and VAT-exempt entities
- Generate and bulk download invoices by a date range
- Custom numbering by using shortcodes and adding your own prefixes and suffixes
- Set the initial number for invoices if you begin using the plugin throughout the year
- Reports with a summary of all documents issued in a given time range
Check Flexible Invoices Docs to see how to use the full potential of the plugin.
Create an invoicing suite for online shops by purchasing a WooCommerce extension: Flexible Invoices for WooCommerce.
Get better insights about your sales and use reports for accounting purposes with Advanced Invoices Reports.