Dynamic Pricing for WooCommerce just reached another level!
The most flexible plugin for creating sales and discounts for WooCommerce stores. Create pricing rules based on cart contents, order totals, product categories or order history. Discounts for loyal customers based on roles and groups. Discount whole product categories based on cart totals or cart line items. And last but not least create advanced discounts for any product. All of this is possible thanks to Flexible Pricing.
Types of discounts for your store
- Price, percent or fixed discounts.
- Discounts for selected categories.
- Discounts for selected roles or client groups.
- Per product or variation discounts.
- Discounts based on order totals, totals in selected categories or customer order history.
- Different kinds of BOGOF (buy one, get one free) or BOGOHO (buy one get one half off) promotions, i.e. buy X items of one product to get discount for Y items of this or other product.
- Buy product from selected category and get discount for another product from this or other category.
Examples of product discounts
Create discounts at product and/or variation level.
- Buy one t-shirt, get one free.
- Buy product from category laptops, get 50% off for a laptop case.
- Buy 5 mugs, get every above 5 at 20% discount.
- For every 3 balls, get 1 free.
Examples of order discounts
- If order total is $100 or above, get 10% discount, if $200 or more, get 15% discount, etc.
- If order total is between $100 and $200, get $20 discount and if between $200 and $400, get $30 discount.
- If order total in laptops category is at least $1000, get 20% for any products from laptop accessories category.
Examples of discounts based on order history
- If the client spent at least $500 last year, he gets 10% discount.
- If the client spent at least $50 this month, he gets $5 discount.
- If the client spent between $300 and $500 in the last 100 days, he gets 5% discount and if between $500 and $700, he gets 10% discount.
Examples of category discounts
- Instant 15% discount for all football accessories (i.e. you want to make a sale for Euro 2016).
- 10% discount for any smartphone case if you buy any smartphone.
- $10 discount for all products from crime books, if you buy at least 5 books from crime category.
Examples of role and group discounts
Flexible Pricing integrates well with WordPress roles (Subscriber, Author, Editor, etc.) and WooCommerce roles (Customer, Shop Manager). You can also add customer roles with User Role Editor plugin or groups with Groups plugin. You can add price or percent discounts for every role.
- 10% discount for all shop employees (based on Shop Manager role).
- $5 discount for all newsletter subscribers (create a Newsletter group and assign users to that group when they sign up).
- 5% discount for all registered customers (you can quickly discount all products for a special occasion, i.e. shop anniversary).
Flexible Pricing is very flexible (hence the name :)) and it will most certainly live up to your expectations and complicated pricing scenarios. However it won’t do everything. If you plan a very sophisticated pricing strategy and are not sure if it possible to do it with the plugin – contact us, we will help you to check it. Do it before you buy, because lack of a feature isn’t a reason for a refund.