We wrote a fine piece of docs, just follow this link: Flexible Product Fields PRO WooCommerce Docs.
The client could customize a product before adding to cart, f.e. adding a text to print.
Adding a group of additional fields
You can assign field groups to all products, selected products or selected categories.
Optional or required fields
You can decide which field will be optional and which needs to be filled by the client.
Your custom fields could be shown below or above add to cart button.
Different price for each option
You can set additional fee (fixed or regular price percentage) for each option.
Easy fields management
Adding, editing and removing custom fields is easy with build in editor.
Simple built-in editor lets you easily manage your variable products.
Many types of fields
You can add a lot of fields, like dropdowns, radio buttons, checkboxes, etc.
Lower load and database size lets you speed up your shop.
Print / Graver
Add a field to input text to print on t-shirt or date to graver on rings.
Add upsell field to choose insurance or extended warranty.
Add option to add a gift package and optionally charge for it.
- Radio button (select)
- Date PRO
- Headline PRO
- Customizing product before adding to cart.
- Easy to use built-in editor.
- Add field groups above or below add to cart button.
- Assign field groups to all products, selected products or selected categories.
- Text fields (input, textarea, headline).
- Option fields (dropdown, radio button, checkbox).
- Required or optional fields.
- Manage labels, values, placeholders and CSS classes for each field.
- Add fixed or percentage prices to fields.
- Support for WPML and Polylang.
- Save field groups as drafts (handy when you want to hide field group for some time without deleting it).
- Duplicate field groups.
- Support & Updates
- Support Availability
- Types of fields
- Radio button
- Adding to product/category
- Selected products
- Selected categories
- All products
- Field settings
- Required and optional fields
- Above add to cart button
- Below add to cart button
- Manage labels, values, placeholders and CSS classes
- Save field groups as drafts
- Duplicate field groups
- Multilanguage support
- WPML Currencies
- Additional fee for fields
- Fixed price
- Conditional logic
free For starters
- Limited support at WP.org, up to 72h for response
£49 Single site
- 1 Site
- Premium 1-on-1 Support
All Plugins Bundle
£99 92% discount for all plugins! *
- 25 Sites for each plugin
- Priority 1-on-1 Support
30 day money back guarantee
97% customer satisfaction ratings
Secure checkout and download
Where can I find the plugin documentation?
Do you have the plugin demo or trial?
You can set up your own full featured demo here: WP Desk Demo.
We also offer 30 day money back guarantee, so you can test the plugin risk free in your WooCommerce store.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Stripe payments including the most popular credit cards.
All payments are handled by Stripe secure payments and SSL checkout. We do not store your credit card details.
Do you offer money back guarantee?
Absolutely. We stand strongly behind our products and offer 30 days money back guarantee. Please read our refund policy for details.
How do renewals work?
A subscription entitles you to 1 year of updates and support. All price options are billed yearly. You may cancel at any time.
If you decide to cancel, you can keep using our plugins but you won't get updates and support, after the subscription expires.
I have more questions!
We will be happy to help, just drop us a line and we will try to answer in 24 hours: Contact WP Desk Support.