Install from WordPress Dashboard
- Download the plugin from My Account.
- Go to Plugins page in your WordPress Admin.
- Click Add New and then Upload Plugin.
- Choose a zip file with the plugin (do not unzip the plugin before).
- After the plugin installation, activate it.
Install via FTP
- Download and unzip the plugin from My Account.
- Upload plugin directory to /wp-content/plugins/ on your server.
- Activate the plugin on Plugins list in your WordPress Dashboard.
How to activate the plugin license
After installation, enter the license key and activate the plugin.
Free version required
Some of our plugins require an active free version for the PRO version to work. These plugins are e.g. Flexible Checkout Fields and Flexible Product Fields. If the free version is required but inactive then a message will appear in the panel asking for its installation.