Show your WooCommerce products to clients who are using Google to find exactly what you’re selling.
What are the benefits of Google Merchant WooCommerce?
Using this plugin you’ll be able to integrate and automate the export of products to Google Merchant system.
You’ll be able to create any number of feed files (in XML format), which include product data sold in your WooCommerce store. Those files are stored according to guidelines provided by Google.
- Generating XML files in proper formats and with required attributes.
- Support for variable products.
- Automatic export of files with products to Google Merchant Center.
- Easy management of XML files (feeds). Adding, editing or deleting files, entries, sites or products.
- Automatically updating select feeds when a product is added, edited or deleted.
- Mapping product attributes in WooCommerce to Google Merchant attributes (i.e. color, size, brand).
- Support for Facebook Business Center product catalog configuration.
What is Google Merchant?
It’s a service provided by Google that allows sellers to promote their products directly in search results. In order to display a product in search results, you need to send information about the products in store to the system. Since information on the availability of products is included, the data must be always up-to-date. Products are also displayed in remarketing campaigns.
More on Google Merchant can be found here →