We wrote a fine piece of docs, just follow this link: Google Merchant Center XML WooCommerce Docs.
Let customers find your products directly in Google search results and boost sales
Save time by automating product export to Merchant Center
Adjust the plugin and XML feeds to suit your business and products
Easily map your WooCommerce attributes to attributes supported in Merchant Center
Keep your feeds updated every time you make a change to your products
Add any number of feeds with unlimited settings and attributes configuration
- Generating XML files in Google Merchant format and with all required attributes.
- Easy customizations of feeds and settings to suit your business needs and type of products.
- Support for variable products.
- Automatic export of product files to Google Merchant Center.
- Easy management of XML files (feeds). Adding, editing or deleting files, entries, sites or products.
- Automatically updating feeds when a product is added, edited or deleted.
- Mapping product attributes in WooCommerce to Google Merchant attributes (i.e. color, size, brand).
- Support for Facebook Business Center product catalog configuration.
£49 Single site
- 1 Year Updates & Support for 1 Site
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Premium 1-on-1 Support
All Plugins Bundle
£99 92% discount for all plugins! *
- 1 Year Updates & Support for 25 Sites
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Priority 1-on-1 Support
30 day money back guarantee
97% customer satisfaction ratings
Secure checkout and download
Where can I find the plugin documentation?
How do our plugins' subscriptions work?
All the plugins we offer can be purchased in a yearly subscription model and are paid annually. An active subscription entitles you to 1 year of updates and our support.
Renewing the subscription after 12 months is optional, not required, and you can cancel it at any time. The renewal cost is the same as the initial price. You may renew the subscription if you like or not if don't need to.
Please mind that an active subscription grants you the possibility to download the plugins' newer versions and updates, get our tech support if you encounter any problems and move and activate the API keys between the sites/domains.
If you decide to cancel the subscription or if it expires, you can keep using our plugins. They will work the same as before but you won't be able to do the updates, get our support and transfer the plugin files between sites and activate them in the new environment.
Do you have the plugin demo or trial?
You can set up your own full featured demo here: WP Desk Demo.
We also offer 30 day money back guarantee, so you can test the plugin risk free in your WooCommerce store.
Do you offer money back guarantee?
Absolutely. We stand strongly behind our products and offer 30 days money back guarantee. Please read our refund policy for details.
I have more questions!
We will be happy to help, just drop us a line and we will try to answer in 24 hours: Contact WP Desk Support.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Stripe payments including the most popular credit cards.
All payments are handled by Stripe secure payments and SSL checkout. We do not store your credit card details.